About PRINCE2 ® Overview • v2017
Designed for an individual or organisation that needs a high level overview of PRINCE2®. For anyone planning to get involved in a PRINCE2® project, or an organisation looking to adopt the methodology.
This course will provide you with an appreciation of the main features of the PRINCE2® method. On completion you’ll have clear understanding of the processes and communication channels, and be able to appreciate the benefits PRINCE2 offers you and your organisation.
This course is an ideal taster for those considering further training in PRINCE2®.
If you have four or more delegates who can attend this course at the same time we can offer flexible dates and a multi delegate discount. Contact us for more information.
PRINCE2 training options
- PRINCE2 Classroom public/open scheduled courses
- PRINCE2 In-house training where we come to you
- PRINCE2 Online learning and PRINCE2 distance learning
Link to APMG
to view the IPSO FACTO affiliate status.
- Lunch/Refreshments – Southampton – please advise us of any special dietary needs.
Aim & Objectives
To gain an overview of the PRINCE2® methodology
By the end of this Overview you’ll be able to:
- Understand how a formal method leads to a well managed project
- Understand the scope of PRINCE2®
- Identify the main elements of PRINCE2®
- Understand the process model
The course explores some of the main principles behind PRINCE2®. Based around the process model, you’ll look at the controlled start, middle and end of a project, bringing out a number of its key features.
- Organisation and governance
- Product-based planning
- Management of risk
- The process model – an overview
- Change control
- The business case