AgilePM™ Foundation (AgilePM®)
Agile project management is based on DSDM Atern, which was originally launched in 1995. DSDM Atern is an agile project delivery framework created by industry practitioners in 1995. AgilePM is built on a philosophy, eight principles, a process (or lifecycle), people (roles and responsibilities), products and practices (Key Agile techniques). The philosophy of Agile project management is that all projects are aligned to clearly defined strategic goals, and that they focus on early delivery of real benefits to the business.
AgilePM is a development method for managing change, PRINCE2 is a project management method for exercising control, so they both complement each other. The combined result should be a management method for control in a changing environment.
The course is aimed at project managers who are either adding to their PRINCE2® knowledge or who are operating in an agile environment.
AgilePM training options
- AgilePM Classroom public/open scheduled courses
- AgilePM In-house training where we come to you
- AgilePM Online learning and AgilePM distance learning
Agile Foundation exam
- 1 hour
- Closed book
- Multiple choice format exam
- Pass mark: 50% (30/60)
IPSO FACTO Acknowledges all trademarks. “Our Agile Project Management™ courses are offered in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd”.
Link to: Acknowledgements
- Lunch and refreshments excluding London
- Pre-course materials where relevant
- Official course handbooks
- Supporting stationary
- Exams fees – first attempt only
- Course Certificates where relevant