IPSO FACTO is based near Southampton in Hampshire employing highly experienced Microsoft Office 365 consultants across the county. The skills and experience of our trainers include the Office 365 apps and services listed below.
Explore modern office 365 workplace techniques. Learn how to get more work done using Office 365 and windows 10 or the new features of windows 11. Work from anywhere and collaborate with your team on daily projects. Learn how to use Microsoft Office 365 software with interactive hands on training and support. Our Microsoft expert trainers will support you throughout your time with us.
You have three options for your Office 365 training:
Our consultants have many years experience providing 365 system design, configuration and business implementation.
You have three options for Office 365 consultancy:
- Live Online from home or work using Microsoft Teams
- Onsite at your workplace
- A blended solution with a mixture of both onsite and online options
All courses can be delivered live Online using Teams or onsite anywhere across the UK or Europe.
Microsoft Office 365 user and technical*
- Power Automate Users can automate repetitive tasks and create repeatable workflows.
- PowerBI Users can connect to most data, transform, and present it via custom visualisations.
- Power Apps Build a low code Apps to modernise processes and solve business challenges.
- Power Platform* Develop and build complex business solutions, analyse, automate visualisations.
- Microsoft SharePoint end user Users can collaborate easily across the organisations content management system.
- Microsoft SharePoint super user Users can manage sites, pages, web parts, elements of security and libraries.
- SharePoint expert* Part of our SharePoint consultancy.
- SharePoint team site management* Part of our SharePoint consultancy.
- OneDrive* A file hosting and synchronisation service allowing storage of personal data and documents.
- Azure* A collection of cloud computing services that includes Microsoft and open technologies.
- Teams Join online video meetings with chat, document storage and collaboration tools.
- Forms Create shareable surveys, quizzes and polls for internal or external clients. Links with Teams.
- Excel level 1 – Starter Learn how to manipulate data, create formulas, charts and build simple spreadsheets.
- Excel level 2 – Frequent User Analyse data, explore formulas, performance techniques and charts.
- Excel level 3 – Business Performance Explore advanced techniques to manage and control company data.
- Excel level 4 – Data Analysis and Reporting Explore techniques to question company data.
Talk to our experts. Call us on 01489 588453 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org