AgilePM™ exam prep
Complete your understanding of AgilePM with a practitioner qualification. AgilePM is built on a philosophy, eight principles, a process (or lifecycle), people (roles and responsibilities), products and practices (Key Agile techniques). The philosophy of Agile project management is that all projects are aligned to clearly defined strategic goals, and that they focus on early delivery of real benefits to the business.
The course is aimed at those who have passed the AgilePM foundation qualification and now want the practitioner level qualification.
AgilePM training options
- AgilePM Classroom public/open scheduled courses
- AgilePM In-house training where we come to you
- AgilePM Online learning and AgilePM distance learning
AgilePM Practitioner exam
The practitioner examination is in the “Objective Testing” format of scenario, question and answer booklet.
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 15 marks per question
- 30 marks to pass (out of 60 available) – 50%
- 2 hours duration
- Open book (restricted to manual only) examination
IPSO FACTO Acknowledges all trademarks. “Our Agile Project Management™ courses are offered in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd”.
Link to: Acknowledgements
- Lunch and refreshments excluding London
- Pre-course materials where relevant
- Official course handbooks
- Supporting stationary
- Exams and their fees – first attempt only
- Course Certificates where relevant