Benifits of PRINCE2Posted on: 21st September 2019
The world’s most practiced and recognised project management method
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is a widely used internationally recognised process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 is the de facto project management standard for public projects in the UK. As a best practice project management tool, PRINCE2 can be tailored to the needs of any organisation and for any type and size of project.
Who is PRINCE2® for?
- Existing project managers or professionals wishing to become project managers
- Key personnel involved in project design, development and delivery
For individuals wanting to demonstrate they have sufficient understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method.
Suitable for individuals wanting to demonstrate they have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method in a scenario situation*.
For PRINCE2 Practitioners who want to take the next step and enhance their expertise in the PRINCE2 methodology.
For Project Managers wanting a complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2.
- It is easy to use
- Adaptable to business and project needs
- Delivers increased agility and efficiency whilst reducing costs
- It is a best practice, so you select a proven solution
PRINCE2® benefits for the organisation
- Manages resources, business risk and deliverables effectively
- Applicable to all types of projects
- Saves time and resources through a shared approach to reporting
- Improves productivity by increasing staff awareness of roles and responsibilities
- Project alignment with business goals
- Facilitates management and stakeholder involvement at relevant and appropriate times during the project
- Facilitates the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting, and audits
PRINCE2® benefits for the professional
- Demonstrates expertise and know-how
- Improves employability
- Ensures project success and delivery
- Improves communication and control