Agile Project Management Certification course
This Agile Project Management Certification course is offered by IPSO FACTO an APMG accredited training provider. Its one of the many high value project management qualifications offered by IPSO FACTO. The course is split into 2 days of Foundation training with a focus on an understanding of the Agile method. Followed by 2 days of Practitioner training, this time with a focus on the application of Agile. By the end of the practitioner course you will be in a strong position to apply what you’ve learnt as a project manager across many business categories.
The course is structured but informal with many opportunities to participate in quizzes and discussions. Training starts at 9am daily with breaks throughout the day. Training generally stops between 4:30 to 5:00pm daily, allowing delegates to answer homework questions and consolidate their understanding. Your exam can be booked at a date and time suitable for you. All what you have to do is contact us with your preferred exam date and time and we’ll book it for you. We’ll explain the rest in your pre-course joining instructions.
Costs when booking courses separately:
AgilePM Foundation: £899+VAT
AgilePM Practitioner: £700+VAT
Cost when booking both courses at the same time:
AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner: £1,499+VAT
agile project management certification
IPSO FACTO is an APMG Accredited Training Organisation for AgilePM Foundation.
- Online Classroom instruction guide. Full guidance to help ensure that you are ready to attend your course.
- Event Preparation e-Learning. We recommend you commit 5-10 hours to prepare for the course.
- A hard-copy of the latest Official Manual. Essential reference for your learning, and an invaluable resource to use during your professional career.
- Hard-copies of the course workbooks will be sent to you for easy reference. These contain copies of the presentations, scenario tasks, and sample exam papers that are used during the course.
- Sessions delivered in the online classroom for your learning.
- Official online AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Agile Project Management Certification Exams
Agile Foundation exam:
- 40 minute | closed book | multiple choice | 50 questions | 25 marks to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
Agile Practitioner exam:
The practitioner examination is in the “Objective Testing” format of scenario, question and answer booklet.
- Objective testing | 4 main questions, 20 marks per question | 40 marks to pass (out of 80 available) – 50% | 2.5 hours duration | Open book (official v2 handbook)
- Missed a session or want to brush up before your exam? Each AgilePM session comes with its own recording for extra support.
- No more travelling to the classroom, just log in and join the session from home or work.
- Learn AgilePM from any device! From your desktop at work or portable device.
To gain a formal qualification for AgilePM®
By the end of each course you will be in a position to:
- Become immediately productive as a project manager in an agile project environment.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of Agile Project Management which is based on the internationally recognised framework of DSDM Atern.
- Explain the difference between simple lightweight agile approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or ‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how multiple work streams are co-ordinated with the appropriate level of governance and control.
- Be fully prepared to take the Foundation and Practitioner exams.
AgilePM course content
This four-day course includes the following topics:
- FND. Fundamentals
- PRC. Process
- RLE. Roles
- PRD. Products
- PRA. Practices
- PLA. Plans
- CTR. Control
- INT. People, Teams & Interactions
- REQ. Requirements
- EST. Estimating
- QUA. Quality
- RSK. Risk
- TCH. Techniques
- TLR. Tailoring
Link to: Acknowledgements
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of APM Group Ltd