AgilePM Live Online Virtual Classroom
This is a Live Online Virtual classroom event where you can learn AgilePM® in the comfort of your own home or at work with a live instructor. Courses run Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00 and include the sessions outlined below. On completion of the required sessions take your exams online.
Costs when booking courses separately:
AgilePM Foundation: £899+VAT
AgilePM Practitioner: £700+VAT
Cost when booking both courses at the same time:
AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner: £1,499+VAT
IPSO FACTO is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) with the APMG and has many years of experience delivering high quality project management training.
- Online Classroom instruction guide. Full guidance to help ensure that you are ready to attend your course.
- Event Preparation e-Learning. We recommend you commit 5-10 hours to prepare for the course.
- A hard-copy of the latest Official Manual. Essential reference for your learning, and an invaluable resource to use during your professional career.
- Hard-copies of the course workbooks will be sent to you for easy reference. These contain copies of the presentations, scenario tasks, and sample exam papers that are used during the course.
- Sessions delivered in the online classroom for your learning.
- Official online AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Just like a classroom
- AgilePM syllabus presented live by an expert AgilePM trainer.
- Interactive AgilePM whiteboard sessions.
- The ability to interact with the trainer and the rest of the class for any specific discussions points.
- Join virtual AgilePM breakout sessions with other classmates.
- Take part in class surveys, running through some common AgilePM exam questions.
Agile Foundation exam:
- 40 minute | closed book | multiple choice | 50 questions | 25 marks to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
Agile Practitioner exam:
The practitioner examination is in the “Objective Testing” format of scenario, question and answer booklet.
- Objective testing | 4 main questions, 20 marks per question | 40 marks to pass (out of 80 available) – 50% | 2.5 hours duration | Open book (official v2 handbook)
- Missed a session or want to brush up before your exam? Each AgilePM session comes with its own recording for extra support.
- No more travelling to the classroom, just log in and join the session from home or work.
- Learn AgilePM from any device! From your desktop at work or portable device.