How to access your PeopleCert eBook and voucher codePosted on: 8th November 2022
PRINCE2 eBook and Voucher Code
PRINCE2 eBooks are bundled with the exam voucher. To gain access to the PRINCE2 eBooks, PeopleCert has linked with VitalSource Bookshelf, one of the most used eTextbook providers. You can gain access to your eBook right after redeeming the PeopleCert voucher code on the portal.
How can I access your eBook?
If you have purchased a course and exam with IPSO FACTO, you will be provided with a PeopleCert Voucher Code for your Examination and eBook. You must start by creating a new PeopleCert account.
1 – Redeem Voucher Code
As soon as you log into your PeopleCert Account you will be presented with a Welcome Screen. You have the option to navigate amongst several options but importantly, you will be able to redeem the voucher by filling in the voucher code in the respective field.
2 – Select the eBook Language
As you submit the Voucher, a confirmation screen will appear, verifying the action and asking you to choose the language for your eBook.
3 – Access eBook
Upon completion of the ‘redeem process’, you are presented with a new screen with a notification red dot that will show that there is a new eBook available for you in the library. In the new My eBooks tab you will be able to access your eBook in the PeopleCert branded VitalSource library for Online or Offline reading, notetaking, highlighting and many more functionalities.
Access your eBook online
Click on the “View Online” action in My eBooks tab. You will be redirected to PeopleCert’s Bookshelf to read your eBook.
Access your eBook offline
If you need to have access to your eBook offline on your device of choice, you may download the corresponding eBook Reader Application for your mobile or desktop device. eBook Reader Applications are available for iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows and Chromebook powered devices.
Access your eBook from your laptop or Desktop
1. Access PeopleCert’s Bookshelf through the “My eBooks” section on your Account, clicking the “View Online” action
2. Click the Download our App button located in the upper-right corner of your Library.
3. You will then be redirected to VitalSource’s download area to select the Application to install for your device of choice.
4. Once the Application is installed on your device, do not launch it. Go back to PeopleCert’s Bookshelf and click on the Launch Desktop App button on the top-right side of the screen.
5. Upon downloading the App and clicking the Launch Desktop App button, you will see a message (according to the browser you are using) requesting permission to open your Desktop Bookshelf App. By clicking on “Open VitalSource Bookshelf”, you will be able to download your eBook and gain access to it offline.
Access your eBook from your Mobile Device
1. Access PeopleCert’s Bookshelf though the “My eBooks” section on your Account, clicking the “View Online” action.
2. If this is the first time you have accessed a PeopleCert eBook, the Bookshelf module will open, and you will be asked to Launch App or Not now to Continue to Mobile Site.
Open App: If you already have Bookshelf installed on your mobile device, click this button to be automatically signed into the app and be taken to your book. If you don’t have Bookshelf installed, you will be redirected to your device’s Store to download it.
Not now: Click this button to view your eBook in your browser using Bookshelf Online.
Any books downloaded to Bookshelf on your mobile device will be available for offline reading. You will not need to return to your PeopleCert Account to read your eBook.
How long do you have access to your eBook?
There are no time limitations in accessing your eBook.
Browsers supported for eBooks
Please note that Internet Explorer is not supported for Online reading.
Supported Browsers are: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, Mobile Safari, Chrome for Android.
Applications for Offline Reading are: iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac, Microsoft Store, Chromebook.
I currently use the VitalSource Bookshelf application installed to access other eBooks
You can only access your PeopleCert eBooks by signing-in to your Bookshelf Application from your PeopleCert Account.
eBooks for PeopleCert exams
You are allowed to view your full PRINCE2 eBook on a second portable device such as Smartphones, Tablets or Laptops during your Practitioner exam. An electronic copy of the Book will be available on your Exam interface for all Open Book exams.Back