Standard Learning Credits for Project Management trainingPosted on: 6th January 2021
Standard Learning Credits for Project Management training and certification
No previous experience required – Very high pass rate – Save 70%
Our team has more than 20 years experience delivering project management training to business, project professionals and those going through resettlement with the ELCAS scheme. As an accredited APM training provider we’d like to encourage more people into the good practice of project management, that includes valuable skills useful in many areas of business and the armed forces. We’ve just completed our first APM Project Fundamentals Qualification course where candidates used their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) to contribute to the cost of training, course materials and exam. The course has been heavily discounted, so with the SLC contribution it means the cost of the course is well within reach. See details below.
This qualification is the first out of four for those wanting to expand their project management prospects to ultimately become a Chartered Project Professional (ChPP).
What can you get out of this qualification? You gain many skills in the armed forces that don’t necessarily transfer to civilian life. This training and qualification will give you valuable transferrable skills with an entry level project management qualification.
- Training Style: Structured and informal with discussions and mini challenges
- Training Location: Live Online from home or work
- Requirements: A computer with Windows or Mac OS – preferably a personal computer with a reasonable internet connection
- Software: Microsoft Teams (Free to download)
- Course duration: 2 days – 09:00 to 16:30
- About the course: APM PFQ
- Includes: Course notes, link to daily recordings, training and support, exam.
- Online Exam: 1 hour multi choice (taken when you are ready)
- Read what others have said about these courses on Reviews.co.uk
- Standard cost: £930
- This discount is for MoD personnel only
What does it cost using Standard Learning Credits
|APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (APM PFQ) training cost |
|All figures include VAT at 20% |
|(APM PFQ) Exam cost |
|Training + exam: £230 and £226 = £456 |
|Standard Learning Credits |
|Reclaim £175. £456 – £175 = £281 |
|Total cost to you||£281||70% SAVING with SLC’s and IPSO FACTO discount|
On successful completion of the exam your APM PFQ certificate will be emailed to you.
There is a maximum of 14 delegates per course.
Link to the Chartered Institute of Project Management – APM
Get approval to use your Standard Learning Credits for a project management qualification
Individuals must take advice from their local Education Officer to understand the eligibility of using SLC for this course. Then follow the procedure of Applying and Claiming. Please note this should be prior to the starting &/or paying for the course.
- Prior to committing for the course Complete MOD Form 1950
- Get Line manager’s approval on the form
- Submit to your local Education Centre for further approval
- Once approved individuals can commit to the course
On completion of the course submit Receipt of Payment + Proof of successful completion to your Unit education centre (RN & RAF need to complete and submit refund forms) → Service person’s receive the SLC as part of their pay (depends upon the JPA main cut-off point)
IPSO FACTO contact: 01489 588453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Project Management Qualifications for your CV: Skills and Qualification using ELCAS fundingBack